乒乓球接不好对方发球 www.ix8q.net 来源：高中英语 2019-03-11 16:27:37
1. Weak men wait for opportunity, but the strong men make it.
2. Opportunity meets the prepared mind, as the old saying goes.
3. Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.
4. He tried hard to learn, and to be a good boy, and he succeeded fairly well.
5. In fact, there’s an old Chinese saying which goes, “He who hasn’t been to the Great Wall is not a true man.”
6. A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. -John Barrymore
只要一个人还有所追求, 她就没有老。 ── 约翰·巴里莫尔 (美国艺术家)
7. To take advantage of them, you can’t let yourself be destroyed by a defeat, or let others set the limits on your ability to achieve.
利用它们, 你就不会被一次失败击倒, 也不会让别人来限制住你成功的能力。
8. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
9. The most important thing in life is to have a beautiful dream and good ways to realize it.
10. We must carry on till success in spite of the extremely difficult conditions.
尽管条件极端困难, 我们必须坚持下去, 直到成功。
11. This belief in equal opportunity has produced a spirit of competition. It’s like a race to the top of the success ladder.
12. Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility. -Picasso (1881-1973), Spanish artist
成功是危险的。一个成功的人开始模仿自己，而模仿自己比模仿别人更加危险。因为这样做将毫无结果。 ── 毕加索 (1881-1973), 西班牙画家
13. But failure also taught me that life is a road with unpredictable forks and unexpected tomorrows.
但是, 失败还使我懂得, 生活的道路充满了无法预测的岔路口和无法预料的明天。
14. The common idea that success spoils people by making them vain, egotistic, and self-complacent is erroneous; on the contrary, it makes them, for the most part, humble, tolerant, and kind. Failure makes people cruel and bitter. -W. Somerset Maugham (1874-1965), British author
人们普遍认为成功使人变得虚荣、自以为是、自满, 从而毁了他们, 但这种看法是错误的;恰恰相反, 成功在很大程度上使人变得谦恭、宽容、善良。失败则使人变得残忍、怨愤。 ── W·萨默塞特·莫姆 (1874-1965), 英国作家
15. Against all the odds she achieved her dream of becoming an actress.